...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

FinaLLy...I'm going home

Finally...the time has come..!! I am back...Terasa lepas dah beban yang tertanggung selama nii...I had finished with my study..finished with the stuffs that always makes me running on the rush..i had finished packing..my goodness..i really feel sooooooo released now...tak sabar rasanya nak balik ke pangkuan my lovely family..

This is the thing that i struggled on last nit..It's been 3.15am now..i managed to had my sleep last nite only 3 hours after struggling of my last but not least project..went to bed at 6.30 am..woke up at 10am..settling the last part and the finishing and finally the submition..rasa lega but one more left..autoCAD..but at least almost everything has done..and up to now..even though i am soooo tired but wonder why i can't fall asleep..tunggu hubby sampai and tak sabar nak bertolak balik ke Penang...I believe so much of thing are awaits for me there especially my little cherish boy..I miss him sooo much..Mummy is coming back Dear..


Time for packing has passed and move on to the plan..hehee..Hanging out together for the last time with all my housemates..midnight then only going out, waiting for Ruby to come back from work..So nice..we went to have meal..minum2..borak2..gossip..Jarang dapat kumpul semua sama2 as each and everyone has their own commitments..same goes to myself which i go back to Penang every weekend.. So for the las time before i move back to Penang. we hang out together..bergambar2..bess rasanya..they are sooo kind of mates..i love u all guys..Hope to see again..InsyaAllah..All the best to you guys and me as well..You guys will be always be in my heart..Bess dapat housemates mcm diorg..happy go lucky..huha huha..understanding and really helpful..Love this short sweet memories.

Back: Niza, Wawa, Myself (Imma)
Front: Fizah, E-na, Ruby

Huwaaaaarggghhhhh....ngantoks laaa plakkss...ok lah..nak tido..at least to have a short nap while waiting hubby to arrived..In one week holiday..getting myself prepared to face the new challenge.."TEACHING PRAC".. Again, back to school but in the different mode than the last year experience..Wish me best of luck and success.. Chaiyukk chaiyukk IMMA..!! YOU CAN DO IT..









No comments: