...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Monday, May 16, 2011

It Is Jamm

And again it is a story about the lil boy of mine. I was late home today after school. It's not because the school late dismis..not because I was bz too..The school was end just like usual at 2.pm..but I was paying a visit to my colleague for her new baby born..

It might be he was waiting for me to tell about something to his mommy..That is him everytime when I reach home, and there will be a story that awaits..So what about the telling of the day today..jom baca nii..

Mummy : Assalamualaikum.... (while walked to the bedroom with messy hands with stuffs)


Lil boy : Maklekomsalam.. (tailing him mom from the back to the bedroom) Mummy...jammmm..?


~I tought he was asking me if I was stucked in the traffic jam and so I was late home.. ~


Mummy : Taklah...tak jam punn..


Lil boy : Jam laa mummy...jammmm...tengok nii.. (while pointing to this..)



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Lil boy : Haa..tengok, semua lori ngan tanker jadi 'twain' dah..'twafiq' light red....semua kena stop laa..


Mummy : Owhhh...yaa kaa... (hihi..tersengih sendiri)

Anyway..wishing all teachers out there.."Selamat hari Guru...!!!"..Semoga kita terus tabah dan ikhlas mendidik anak bangsa..InsyaAllah..there will be His bless for you..Ameennn...

Cheers ;-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8








No comments: