...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Birthday Surprise Gift from Mr. Darling

Macam tak sangka that this year I would get a surprise gift from Mr. Lovely Hubby after the very last one which was on 2006..I got a bouquet of flower and a box of gift from him..hadiah tuu dah turun ke anak sekarang :-)..

Since we tied the knot, I knew that hubby will hard to make any surprise during my birthday even I did. He would always ask to what I want for my birthday, but way different from this year. I was too busy to invigilate the examination even the school was in holiday mode, but what else to say..saya yang menurut perintah..


Know what, when the day come and I was still on invigilating mode, he invited me to go out just the two of us..I knew that he is going to celebrate my lovely day with such a lovely treat just like years before, tapi tak sangka! SUMPAH tak sangka that I am gonna to get this lovely box from him..


I seems can guess what will be inside when I open it up...but it's really surprising me when he was silently bought this lovely stuff without my knowing..Well, I really love this to the bits..



Yes I do love it so much..
He seems to knew that I really envisioned to have the new watch since my watch that I wore now is the one that I got since 2006..

Melaram sekejapp.. ~wink~ sori erk, plastik pon tak cabut lagi terus nak ambik gambaq! ngeee

To my dear Mr. Hubby...
Thank you so much abang...
Thank you for being my half...
Thank you for lending me your arm for me to lean on...
Thank you for being truly patient with me throughout his 5 years...
Thank you for lending me your ear to be my good listener...
Thank you for making my life so wonderful all the while we've been together...
Thank you for being a mirror to all of my wrongdoings...
Thank you for being a mommy to our the one and only son when I was away...
Thank you for being a light that lightened my heart at all time..
Thank you for being my comforter during my soleness moment...
And thank you for being my everything in my life...

 I love you Darling till the end of my breath..Abang..1..4.3... ;-)

Cheers ;-)








No comments: