...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Friday, September 25, 2009

Raya 2009 - 1st Day

It's been a while i have been away from updating plus broadband was actually barred and some more there was no coverage at mom's hometown that make me not available to update anything..so many things to settled before the day had come..and my farm (ville and town) plantation has gone as well..hehehee..and now i am back blogging but still have no time to look into my farm.. :-P

After a week keeping myself away from internet and coping with the bzness of raya preparation..here i post for this time around raya celebration with my family and my loves one..As said we went back to Johor for hari raya..What a great time we had there of course a very big family were gathered together after a long time never been together..sangat laa meriahnyaa..

For me myself..there's nothing really meaningful than having my two boys with me during the big day..and this is the 2nd year of being together celebrating Syawal and more joyful when we have our bundle of joy with us this year..


Actually i have more to update here but wait for the right time i'll sure post it here and to all out there..me and hubby and our little cute boy wishing everyone 'Selamat Hari Raya' Maaf Zahir Batin..May all the time that we had might give thousands of memories and endless love..







1 comment:

Drama Mama said...

amboi top, cantik colour baju melayu. hehehe