There was a boy came and drop by to my house sell them..Boleh tahan jugak laa mahalnyaa mak cakap..Well craving punya pasal..it still make me full of excited :-)
Here it is after been turned into a tempting dish..yummy-gummy-liciousshh I tell u...hmmm
Mussels (1kg) - boiled and peel off from the shell
2 table spoon of chillies
2 table spoon of Thai chillies sauce
2 table spoon of oyster sauce
half of tomyam cube
Carrots, leek and parsley for decoration :-)
How to cook..?? here you go the steps:
- Mashed all the (*) ingredients and saute them all
- Toss in the Lemongrass and the lime leaves
- pour all types all listed sauce and that half of tom yam cube and carrots
- put in some water, a tea spoon of salt and a pinch of seasoning powder
- pour n all the mussels and simmer them all until cooked
- Finally, put in all the tiny leek and parsley and then they are ready to be served..
Happy cooking dear..