Ingredients for the dough :
- 300g cookies flour
- 300g ghee oil (as necessary)
- 150g margarine
- 1 pc of egg
Ingredients for the core (mix):
- peanuts (baked & finely mashed)
- sesame seeds
- Powdered sugar (for coated)
Steps how to make:
- Melt the ghee
- While the ghee been left for melting, break the egg and stir with the margarine until well blended
- Pour the flour and the melted ghee, mix them all well. Make sure the dough are not too soft or too hard, therefore it would be easier to be malleable.
- Shape into a round shape and put the core
- Bake them with 180 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, roll them in powdered sugar