Here we go with the base ingredients:
- 120g cookies flour
- 50g of castor sugar mix with brown sugar
- 40g of fine almond
- 100g of butter (melt)
- 45g milk powder
- 200g of bar cooking chocolate + choc shine
- 65g of white choc + choc shine
How to prepare:
- mix all the base ingredients and knead them gently until it perform into dough
- press them into the brass with cutter and prick with a fork
- bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes
- once well cooked, take them out and press the cutter to cut them into pieces then take the cutter out
- melt the cooking chocolate with the choc shine. Use either to double boil or melt them in the microwave (- easier) for 90 seconds. Same goes with the white chocolate
- pour the chocolate onto the base.
- and align evenly to cover all the base
- Piping the white chocolate on it. The decoration can go as how you like
- use a stick to strike out the topping chocolate to produce the decoration. You may want to decorate the marble pattern spirally
- put back the cutter and keep into the fridge for 15 minutes to harden the chocolate.
- Then take them out, pull out the cutter carefully to prevent broken to the cookies
That is all...Quite a simple and easy way to perform..
Wait for the next update for the ready of it