...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Saya Pun Nak Jugak..!!

As nowadays there are a lot of blogs that using the hidden shoutbox on the right hand side of their blog page..I am tempted to have it too..nampak cam besss jaa kann..Therefore, after doing the tag of this, I was trying to do with referring to the this much helpful and informative blog by Mari Bina Blog.

OK..now can said that I am impressed of myself yang buta coding nih but then I could transfer my conventional shoutbox into this...tadaaaaaa..........!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Yeayyy....!! sekarang Shoutbox saya sudah berada di sebelah kanan...nampak tak...???? nampak tak...???? heheheheee...suka..suka..suka..

sila laa layan ke-excited-an saya yang dah agak ketinggalan nii..makasihh :-P








No comments: