...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Finally Thursday

Thank God as finally the Thursday that I have been waiting for has come..I really can't wait to be back to meet with my love ones..of course the boys that I had been missing for these days..Yess..tomorrow will be the last day to be here in course.

I've been in Pangkor since last Monday for 4-day workshop..Too much of stories to be share but I just have no idea from which point to start..And the most thing that I really want to say is I am infinitely miss my boys..a lot..

The faces that I miss so much..
My dear Darling..I miss u..and my dear cheeky boy..Mummy miss u too..a lot..infinitely..one four three both of you ;-)

It was a million dollar experience of being here..The activities organized went all well even though we had all the pain everywhere..the leech bite the most horrible oh my Goodness..but all in all this would be the nice and memorable moment of attending the course..

Day 2 - extreme jungle tracking

~to be updated~







2 comments:

Unknown said...

wahlauweeeeeeyy!! jungle tracking biasa also i dah semput ... this one EXTREME plak ... huhuhu ... dasyat dasyat .... hehehhe ^_^

Imma said...

Papakeechee:
Haa Kak Rina..collapse..balik mengurut smpi 2 jam..baru lega..wuaaa...