...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award..!!

Yes..I am beautiful..and yes I do realize that I am really is..Rather of waiting for sooner or even later that I will need to accept and admit it, it is better for me to do it for now. Thanks Wanie and now I really have to admit that I AM BEAUTIFUL and therefore I had been reward to get this Beautiful Blogger Award..

Since I had been appointed so there were few things that I need to clear about.

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award

I am thanking you Wanie for being so generous giving me this such a nice award..By the way, I knew that I am.. :-P She is my really good friend during our school moment..Nice to be remember..


2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recentlyWho I wanted to give to yeah..hmmm..
  1. Mama drama
  2. Idah
  3. Miss Tueratora
  4. Nay-MrsNurL
  5. Siti
  6. Idan
  7. Lady
  8. NorlyAbdAziz
  9. L@n@
  10. Nadiah Sidek
  11. M@
  12. A!za
  13. Lya Afrina
  14. Are_Shie
  15. Adcom
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award
Yess..!! definitely will do as I want them to know that they are beautiful just like me.. :-)

4. State 7 things about yourself.
  1. Of course I am beautiful..Look..!! didn't I tell you.. ;-) I am a wifey to Muhammad FadziL, my beloved ever hubby and a mom to our little cherish boy Muhammad Danish Wafiq.
  2. I am a working women..I am a teacher @SMK St George Balik Pulau, Penang.
  3. I like to cook very much but not really good in cooking, but boleylaaa
  4. I am such a good teacher..yess!!credit to myself as no one will give you rather than you to feel proud of yourself..
  5. I am a humble, friendly and really moderated women..
  6. I am family oriented women even though I am working..
  7. I love my family sooooooo much till no words in this world can describe
  8. alamakk..tujuh jaa laa takleh lebih..nanti cikgu marah.. ~buweekk~









8 comments:

Wanie said...

TQ Imma sudi amik Award nih..
Friends forever..:)

Nonny Atika said...

hehehe tq tq.. :) much appreciated..

LYaFRINA said...

SALAM IMMA...
LYA DA BUAT TAG NI.. OK..LYA JUST EDIT N +NAMA IMMA LYA DPT AWARD TU...

Imma said...

Wanie:
hehee..friend forever and ever.. ;-)

Imma said...

Nay:
You are most welcome.. ~wink wink~

Imma said...

Lya:
OK OK..thanks anyway for accepting this.. ;-)

Lady of Leisure said...

tq for the award imma.. appreciate it.. nanti lady update di blog yeah.. :)

Imma said...

You ae most welcome Lady..okie dokie..
Have a good time yeah.. :-)