...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pre-Story of the Georgian Family Day Trip to Cameron Highlands

Sorry sorry and sorry as I have been really really busy with kind of a tight schedule these day until the time seems never let me to click on the New Post button to do as usual..huhu..My bad and till this time I still being tailed with lots and lots of stuff that need to be settled before the May to come..

Yes I had promised to tell you my dear readers about our family day trip to Cameron Highlands last weekend which was really really exciting short holiday..


We had lots of fun time of being together..everyone were really enjoyed with simple activities which full of excitement..

Wait till the time when it allowed me to do so..Miss u all so much and so sorry since I had a really really limited time now. I was doing blogwalk some time but tak sempat nak leave comment..







No comments: