...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Friday, November 20, 2009

2nd Anniversary

Diam tak diam dah masuk 2nd anniversary..time fly so fast..masa 1st anniversary last year both of us (me and hubby) were gifted with the most valuable gift whom is our bundle of joy Muhammad Danish Wafiq and I was 'dalam pantang' at that time, hence there was no any special celebration planned or been celebrated..

But this time around i had planned for something to surprise my dear hubby..At without his knowing, I had deal an order of a lovely box of cupcakes that been specially delivered to him at his office.

Cuppies that been surprisingly delivered to my mr. hubby @his office (DELL) on 18 November 2009 @11.15am by Kak Ana Kak Ana Home Made Cake..Thanking her for the pics, the superb service and the lovely cupcakes.. ;-)

She sms me right after delivered it to my Mr. Hubby and she was saying that "Ima, hubby ima nampak terkejut and happy sgt dpt cake tuu"..hehehe..Thanks to Kak Ana again with her yummy cupcakes even it were so simple but they were really nice and meaningful...

For us..where to celebrate it..hafta wait till this weekend as hubby is still in working mode..Further more we are making it 2 in 1 occasion of us as tomorrow will be my birthday...waahahaaa...Abg..i love u with all my heart until the end of my life..mmuahh mmuahh...







6 comments:

Imma said...

please give her sorry for the missing 'Y' letter on the word 'My' on the 1st cupcake.. no worries kak ana.. ;-)

Wan Anie said...

hepi anniversary 4 both of u
moga tabah dengan apa jua ujian di hari mendatang.. take care!

Imma said...

Tengkiu Wan Anie for your wish..mmuahh mmuahh..

Nurul Ulfa said...

happy anniversary imma! may u both have many happy years to come!

Imma said...

Ulfa..thanks for all your wishes. :-)

Drama Mama said...

happy anniversary, cupcakes simple n sweet. hope u haf happiness in ur life always.