...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cuba Teka

Heeiyyaa peeps..guess what am I going to do with all these stuffs...??? Yesss....the feel of baking is coming over again and again...And see what I got for this time around baking passion...


They are all for my crave these few weeks...Sorry hubby..I just can't stand without looking at it only and I bet that you too can't stand driving your wifey to SR to get even a piece of them..

And now..disebabkan tergedik-gedik kemaruk sangat nak makan 'chiskek'..therefore I made up my mind to bake it on my own...

Nii laah rupa dia a second before been posted into the oven...
Terribly nervous since this is my very first attempt of baking this my mouth watering food....hhhsssssspppp...!!!!

Don't forgot to catch up for the updates of it later and later since it is now on baking in the oven...
Tunggu....See ya... :-)

Cheers ;-)







No comments: