...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Time for Wedding Bell

We have a wedding of hubby's niece to attend tomorrow and I am kind of not so prepare of it..huhuhuu..my bad when the mission of seeking for the new baju kurung untuk melaram esok finally ended up with the scout that unsuccessful..tsk tsk tsk...

But at least I had made up my time with this simple dimple gift for the bride and the groom for their big day...
Even it was kind of a last minute but I do satisfied with it..jangan salah sangka yaa...haku tempah jaa..kerajinan untuk paraline choc nii belum mengatasi this baking passion..ahakss..



Thanks to my dear friend for her kindness to accept the order at very last minute and the result was totally saticfactory..Thanks Imah...

Well..to Ida and Yusuf...SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU...may this marriage is full of HIS blessed and may both your love will end to your last of your life...Aminnnn.... :-)







No comments: