My first time eva marble cheese cake ;-)
Lazzzattt...???? ~boleh tahan laa~
And just like usual with all my free-wheeling, I here by share out the secret of the recipe which is actually no secret at all in it..hahahhaa..ni pun haku diajar dari sini..cuma ada laa memandai sendiri sikit dari ajaran tuu..But first of all, thanks a bunch to my dear old friend Wanie for her kindness motivation and helpful advise.. ;-)
My Super Simple Dimple Marble Cheese Cake
(8" loose pan in size)here:
For the based:
250g marrie biscuits (finely blended)250g Buttercup (melt)
--> Mix these 2 stuffs and press them into loose pan that been laced lining the base with the baking paper and put aside
The instruction on how to do it:
- Mix cream cheese, castor sugar and whipped cream in the mixer until they looks creamy, then put in eggs one by one and continue to mix. Put in the squeezed lime juice and I add in a tea spoon of vanilla essence for the good smell of it.
- Put in the flour and stir them well.
- Pour the mixture into the loose pan with the based ready.
- Use the color paste to make the marble design
- Bake it in to the oven at 150 degrees for 35-40 minutes
- Cool it in the room temperature for few hours before put your cheese cake into the fridge (don't put it in the frozen part)
- After few hours, the cake is ready to be cut..
Happy baking and have a nice weekend..