...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

THEY ARE DAMN STUPID..!! ~ mad ~

Pagi nih..I was again being late to school and the cause is due to ACCIDENT but this time around was not me in the incident but other road user..Lets put the conclusion of this real story in the beginning..as there are DAMN BULLSHIT STUPID ROAD USER that ran on the red light..they had caused troubles to other road users..Last week i was the one yang kena as there was a guy that ran the red light and hence bang on my car from in front and luckily aku sempat elak sikit, end up with my right side mirror kena hentam (please prepare RM350 for 1 right side mirror replacement yeap Imma) but today again another motorbike rider ran the red light and this time he bang on a couple of school students riding motorbike to school..

It was already 7.20am and i have another almost 10kms driving distance to reach the school and also the school bell is ringing in only 10 minutes which is my punch card will be in RED again..!!

Passing by the accident area, one of the people whom helping the victims seems to stop my car..As usual I was driving with window halfly opened..He asked for my hand to bring the injured student to the hospital and I was like hardly to say yes.. 1) because i've been late now and 2) because I am only a trainee teacher at the school and hence I feel like I can't afford for being too late to the school with the reason helping people..do you think people will belive in you.. :-( serba salah aku dibuatnya that time tp i have to think of myself first in order to think about other people then...

Luckily there was a driver following on my back showing me bimp light..thank god he has willing to help not only that injured students..me too as they had asked for my hand before..owhh..what a challenge that HE is giving me again today..And some more I just can't imagine if I had to drive that injured student to the hospital, I whether can drive or not as while seeing the incident happened just in front of my eyes, lemah lutut aku dibuatnyaa and after that I was driving like just 40km/hrs controlling the pedals..huhuhuuu...

Please..please..please drivers..behave when you are on the road..other peoples are paying to use the road hokeyhh..!! u guys are really really menyusahkan orang..sedih aku as my side mirror still not yet been relaplace and the guy yang langgaq tuh pon entah ke mana dah...so sad...







No comments: