...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hiking..No..??

After being many many many yearrrrssss not going for exercise as i used to do during my youngster's time, today I had made up my mind to go for hiking..(as yg younger sister at everytime she is going for hiking will shout at me "Wei..jom laa siap kita pi nek bukit..!!) During my school and study time, I used to go hiking at the same place that I went today but that time my stamina was not as bad as today..hohohoo..padan muka aku

Yess..terrible i tell you as i couldn't go for more than 5 minutes non-stop walking up the hill..my God..pancit sehhh..ntah kali ke berapa aku berenti..Luckily I have together with me my Miss Coach whom kept shouting at me "cepatlaa..cepatlaaa.." if she was not around I bet you I will sure get down and pretend doing something like joging or what not..hahahahaa... :-P

But seriously this was really make me feel good..I can feel that I am releasing all the toxin smell out from my body..berpeluh mcm mandi..I wish I could go again next time perhaps after all the sakit2 otot aku nih baik akibat kejutan, and start back my healthy life style as I used to practice about years back..

Jom layan piccas yg sempat di'capture' sepanjang perjalanan..sempat lagi kann.. ;-)
On the way going up is not that difficult, this is the one which the easiest path where by I don't need to climb or what not..tapi yg ni pun dah pancit..hehehee..Well, there is still time to go and practice make perfect bebehh..This is the only one pic of the scenary that i captured one I got to the top due to kepenatan..tak terfikir nak amik gmbr lain dah..huhuuu..But I'll get the better pics next time with hubby's SLR yg canggeh manggeh tu erk..buweekkk..mcmlaa dapat.. :-P







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam imma,
huhuhu, ni baru smpt bc blog hg, aku ada nmpk tmpt hiking yg pernah aku naik dl, hahahaha, kat bkt jambul kn ni?? ka silap!!! aku rs betoi dh.. emmm, bkt tu la tmpt aku sll lepak n hilangkn tension bl blk penang. rindunya ms tu wey, aaaaa ms yg lps b'lalu pergi n tgl kenangan, hukhukhuk...

Imma said...

Haa..bukit jambul..bess sini kan..tp dah lama aku tak hiking..time muda2 remaja dulu expert naik turun 3 4x..laa ni naik skali dah semput..hahahaa...

Anyway Ina..bila balik Penang..mai laa kita pi lepak sini..muehehehe..hang dukung damia..aku dukung boboy..seswai sgt.. :-P