So while blogwalking to people blog, I had came across with this nice sharing is caring blog of Cik Puan Fiza about the daily problems that we are facing everyday but somehow we do not know on how to overcome and settle the matter.
Here I share to you all my blogger peers as well as the silent reader. You may want to know something that somethime we did not know or realize. :-)
1) Ants Problem:
Keep the skin o
f cucumbers near the place or ant hole.
2) To get pure and clean ice:
Boil water first before freezing.
3) To make the mirror shine:
Clean with spirit
4) To remove chewing gum from clothes:
Keep the cloth in the freezer for an hour.
5) To whiten white clothes:
Soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes 10.
6) To give a shine to hair:
Add one teaspoon of vinegar to hair, then wash hair.
7) To get maximum juice out of lemons:
Soak lemons in hot water for one hour, and then juice them.
8) To avoid smell of cabbage while cooking:
Keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.
9) To rid the smell of fish from your hands:
Wash your hands with a little apple vinegar.
10) To avoid tears while cutting onions:
11) To boil potatoes quickly:
Skin one potato from one side only before boiling.
12) To boil eggs quickly:
Add salt to the water and boil.
13) To check freshness of fish:
Put it in a bowl of cold water. If the fish floats, it's fresh.
14) To check freshness of eggs:
Put the egg in water.
If it becomes horizontal, it's fresh.
If it becomes slanting, its 3-4 days old.
If it becomes vertical, its 10 days old.
If it floats, it's stale.
15) To remove ink from clothes:
Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash.
16) To skin sweet potatoes quickly:
Soak in cold water immediately after boiling.
17) To get rid of mice or rats:
Sprinkle black pepper in places where you find mice or rats. They will run away.