...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Blogshop Finally Launched

This few days had been my tight days as I was very concentrate to make real my online shop and yet it was finally launched yesterday.


Please welcome yourself to visit my blogshop at BabyCooL One-Stop. It has been a dream for me to start with one blogshop since started doing this CDs business few months back.

I had advertised it in only on my Facebook Album to let the friends know and in a way of letting people to know about it. Well, thank God, syukur alhamdulillah as everhthing so far goes very fine.

I would like to thank to my most beloved Hubby that support me so much in doing this business. Not forgotten to the family and friends that do the same on supporting me too..Thanks all.

Please do wish me for all the best and good luck. :-)







No comments: