...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Homeschooling Pilihan Boboy Sendiri

Since these few days, my little Boboy always keep on asking to watch Wonder Pets video from YouTube. And instead of watching to that, I came across with few videos from YouTube that really could get his interest to sit in front of the screen for hours without disturbing the mother to do her businesses..hik hiks..

This is one of the video that he kept on repeating and repeating it millions of times..hehehee...


A..B..C..D..E..F..G....H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P....Q..R..S..T..U..
V..W..and X..Y and Z...

and this too by Super Simple Songs dot com

Danish is love jumping on the bed
he fell off and bumped his head
Mommy call the doctor and the doctor said
No more Danish jumping on the bed
(my song to my boy :-D)

Bagus gak kan ada youTube nih..agak jimat jugak laa duit beli learning CD..~keji...!!kedekut..!!~







No comments: