- it is easy to do as I just DON"T take any rice within 99 days but I may want to change it with some other light meals
- it is hard for me to follow as 100 hari takleh makan nasik...adoihh...tengok jer laa..but am I capable to do it..I think I know myself better ~buweekk~
- it is good as no cost that incur for this challenge and maybe dapat jimatkan meals cost sbb no need to spend utk nasi kann..
jimat laa sa ngat...
and Why 12Days JM5..??
- the balanced of the stock that I still hold in the cabinet from the previous plan (where I suppose to finished 20 packs but I managed to made it for 8s only..my bad..) ~ but really it worked where I lost 2kgs in 8days but of course will need to aligned with the exercise as well.
- what I need to do with this remaining stock is..to take it once a day replacing my lunch, and take light breakfast and dinner (means still bole makan nasi but in a very little portion compare to usual..but kalau boleh, do avoid eating rice) ~ but still OK as only 12days jer tak makan nasi pon..
This can be said as azam baru laa..nak jadi lebih sihat mentally and physically which I wish in this new year that just about to start..and therefore this is the beginning to gain of what I wish which is to have better and healthier life ahead.. ;-)
And something that I don't want to miss to share with is I did took Herbalife F1 Programme before but it's too expensive for my situation as for now. It's really a healthy program to be undergo as it suits everyone with its complete replacement meals in 1 shake. I totally satisfied with the program tp kalau nak cont kena tgu after I give birth to my second baby (that I don't know when laa) and provided....if I really put on weight..ngeheehehehee..
GOOD LUCK to me..