...::: Life is Just Full of Colors :::...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Little Helpful Boy of Mine

As usual, my Sunday mood is cooking..even it was already late and almost 12pm I haven't start anything yet, but still I want to cook something..heheheee..Luckily I have this little boy of mine whom really 'helpful' helping his mom tidying the stuffs in the kitchen..

Yess really he is I tell you as you can see, sampai clear habis rak pinggan bawah kitchen cabinet tuh dia 'kemas'kan...

Go do it my son, as long as I could cook in peace, just go ahead.. :-D







4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

ahaha.. bestnya ada assistant di dapur...

Imma said...

hmm..tuu laa Lady..baik biarkn jaa dia 'tolong' dari dia terus ngacau Imma masak..hahahaaa...cute jer..

Wanie said...

rajinnya boboy...bagus2 nanti leh jadik "chef boboy"..

Imma said...

Ahahahahaa..aa ahh kan Wanie..jadi chef Boboy tapi Mummy kena masak sendiri.. :-D

Blog Archive